Anti-Trafficking Collaborative of the Bay Area
1121 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Providing technical assistance, training, and legal support services to organizations working against trafficking, and comprehensive services to survivors.
• Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach
• Asian Women’s Shelter
• Mujeres Unidas Y Activas
The Anti-Trafficking Collaborative (ATC-BA) consists of three agencies serving trafficking survivors in the San Francisco Bay Area.
ATC-BA combats trafficking in three major ways:
• Providing multi-lingual, culturally competent legal and social services to trafficking survivors through a client-centered, team based approach;
• Supporting and strengthening other anti-trafficking programs by providing training and technical support;
• Working to improve access to essential services including emergency housing and children’s services for survivors of human trafficking.
ATC-BA can provide technical assistance with:
• The legal protections available and procedures required;
• Immigration issues;
• Providing culturally appropriate services to diverse communities;
• Training for staff or volunteers; and,
• Multi-lingual resource materials.