MUJERES UNIDAS Y ACTIVAS
SERVICES FOR TRAFFICKING SURVIVORS
3543 18th st # 23
San Francisco Ca 94110
2783 E. 12th Street, Suite 201
Oakland, CA 94601
Mujeres Unidas y Activas is a grassroots organization of Latina immigrant women with a double mission of promoting personal transformation and building community power for social and economic justice.
We achieve our mission by:
• Creating an environment of understanding and confidentiality.
• Empowering and educating our members to provider mutual support
• Offering trainings to build the economic security and leadership of our members.
• Working in diverse alliances on the local, regional, and international levels.
• Organizing campaigns to win immigrant, workers’ and women’s rights.
Latina immigrant women.
8 hours a day
• Offer workshops on self-esteem, mutual support, occupational therapy and clinical Soul (clinicas del alma)
• Workshops with different topics on education for our children, mental and physical health, etc.
• Services for Trafficking Survivors
• Peer mentoring and counseling
• Informational workshops
• Crisis intervention
• Job training and placement
• Political education and leadership skills