NOT FOR SALE
2225 3rd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
Caitlin Ross, Regional Program Manager
The Not For Sale protects people and communities around the world from human trafficking. Our work provides survivors and at-risk communities in five countries with safety and stability, education, and economic opportunities.
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
• United States, Bay Area Reinvent program: we aim to disrupt this cycle by creating what we see as the only solution: directly connecting at-risk youth and survivors with relevant job opportunities. Armed with marketable and practical skills, they will gain access to relevant jobs in fields with high growth rates.
• The Netherlands offers professional culinary skill training to survivors of trafficking in Amsterdam. Women training in the kitchen prepare soup that is then sold to women working behind the windows of the red-light district. Not For Sale is able to provide nutritious meals and build relationships with these women.
• Peru: In 2012 Not For Sale began working with 77 communities in the Peruvian Amazon to co-create community-based solutions to fight human trafficking and exploitation in the region. Alongside local leaders, Not For Sale provides children and youth resources for education and equips adults with technical skills to sustainable grow and harvest natural resources.
• Romania: Not For Sale supports the work of partner, Mariana, to protect, rehabilitate and repatriate survivors of trafficking. The NFS Romania farm offers individuals in recovery opportunities for education, life skill training and new employment, to restore dignity and help re-build the future of those who have been exploited.
• Thailand: NFS has worked alongside Kru Nam, a leading Thai abolitionist, to offer emergency, long-term support, and education for hundreds of stateless children rescued from exploitation.